Check out the videos in the playlist for some examples of what we produce in test sessions.
What is a test session?
A test session is an hour in the studio which enables you to create your first business video and it will give you an idea if membership is right for you. You can pick whatever topic you like. You’ll receive direction and we’ll help you craft your content so it’s internet friendly, creative and waffle free.
Test sessions give you a taster of what our memberships are like and it will show you how we get you presenting in no time, remove any fear of the camera and start to get your business ready to create masses of glorious video content.
How does it work?
It’s simple. Just turn up with a topic in your head, the target audience you’re talking to in mind and we’ll take care of the rest. If you want to write a script you can but we advise jotting down a few bullet points for the key features and that’s all. Nobody has ever ended up using their script so don’t spend too long writing one until you’ve learnt the methods we use to create super engaging video.
Sound good? Then have a read below and book in. Once you’ve done that we will send you some videos to help you get ready for the big day.
How much is it?
Our test sessions are £350+vat. This is paid here, you will then be taken to our online booking section. Easy!
What do I get?
You’ll get one to one direction from our Booth directors, presentation coaching and you’ll walk away with a smile on your face and a video you can use anywhere you like.
Terms & Conditions.
• Test session video includes our logo flash at the start, removal of this is possible with a 20% fee.
• Only one test session per business can be used. If an individual has multiple businesses they can only use one test session.
• Videos will be edited and ready in 7-10 days.
• You may send in as many people as you like to feature in the video.
• The maximum length of the video is 90 seconds. (Membership allows for 2 minutes)
• The “Are you ready for video” survey must be complete 24 hours before the test session date.