WHAT WE DO.
Business Film Booth is a video production company who specialise in making business people look great on camera. We have a distinctive house style which is designed to exposes the personal style and expertise of the presenter. The house style is an antidote to boring corporate videos and in-your-face sales pitches. We have a dash of quirkiness and humour that isn’t gratuitous but actually serves the communications.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
• Our tariff based set-price purchasing that takes away various barriers to buying and created confidence.
• Our membership product is the first of its kind.
• Our production is led by a creative director rather than a techie camera pointer. The director helps shape and develop the content and looks at everything from a business point of view.
•We provide Real help with the ins and outs of distributing and promoting the output.
• We can prove results though measurement of our clients videos.
SINCE JUNE 2015 WE HAVE:
• Created the Uk’s first and only video production membership platform.
• Produced over 2000 videos.
• Set up a second Booth in London.
• Helped to promote hundreds of businesses.
But we in order to achieve our mission of transforming the way small businesses represent themselves globally, we need more Booth producers. Take the survey to start the audition process.
THE POTENTIAL MARKET
- By 2020, 7 trillion video clips are expected to be uploaded. That’s 2.5 daily video clips per person.
- By 2019, 80% of the World’s Internet Traffic Will Be Video
- Every second, nearly a million minutes of video content will cross I.P. networks by 2019.
- Internet video to TV grew 47% in 2014, will increase fourfold by 2019.
If you’ve got children ages 8-18 you’ll already know how they use video. YouTube is their search engine and it’s all about the vloggers, not the film stars.
THE PROBLEM WE SOLVE
Business have been encouraged to use video to promote themselves for a while now but there’s been a bit of a problem.
- No guidance from production companies
- No help getting creative
- Fear of camera, deer in the headlights
- No idea how to distribute it
- No measurement
- Not repeatable, one video won’t change the world when the world wants lots of it.
The main problem with video has been the obsession with the medium of video itself. Viewers don’t care about the movie images, they want information, education and entertainment, video is just a great way of delivering it. But only if it can do so as seamlessly and clearly as good writing.
We’ve set out to fix this problem, disrupt the industry and revolutionise the way businesses market themselves. We allow business owners to come to life on camera, create video that people learn from, are entertained by and when they get to the end, they watch another and another and another, which means happy clients and an engaged audience.
We have produced over 2000 videos in our first year alone and are looking set to double that in 2017.
WE CAN’T CHANGE THE WORLD ON OUR OWN
Now we need more Booth Producers to set up and join us in our quest to transform the way businesses market themselves around the UK.
And what does that entail?
- Running your own business.
- Being responsible for changing the way businesses market themselves locally and nationally.
- Becoming know as THE local production company.
- Boosting people’s self confidence, ability to present.
- Turning business people into local heroes/stars
And you know what, you don’t need to have picked up a camera before, this isn’t about video, it’s about people so as long as you are:
- Fascinated by people
- Have experience in business
- Like taking risks on the way to ambitious goals
- Want to learn and learn fast
- Want to watch people develop
- Are consultative
- Are able to learn new skills
- Able to run your own business (previous direct experience is preferred).
Sound like you? perhaps you might just be right for us as a Booth producer.
Well if you want to know more then let the audition begin, click the link below and start the 5 stage audition process. Good luck, only the best talent scouts, visionaries and legends will make it.