Covid Update: We are fully operational for filming days and the studio is open.
Ultrimax is a specialist provider of industrial coatings. They sell paint products to individuals through ecommerce as well as providing larger paint supply contracts covering a number of products and services.
Ultrimax wanted to:
Writing Support: Having never produced content of it’s kind before, we helped the marketing team to write scripts that would work towards their goals. Scripts that were engaging, useful, but also targeted search terms on YouTube to help them get found.
Strategy: We talked the guys through growing a YouTube channel, what else they should produce and how to capitalise on the platform their competition had failed to turn up on.
Presenting Support: Using our video presenting training course the whole team got up to speed to ensure they came to life on camera and looked the part.
The result: Using SharpSpring, Ultimax track where their sales come from. After a few quarters of our membership, the videos on YouTube had driven sales and new contracts, which surpassed the 6 figure mark. Yielding a return on investment over 20X.
The content keeps working too so this number will only get significantly larger over time.
Through individual videos on YouTube, they landed contracts directly from the links in the video’s description with the clients citing the videos as one of the main reasons they called.
YouTube is the second biggest search engine in the world, and it also pairs with Google so you can appear top spot on both.
Many industries ignore the platform because it is seen as too much work. Those who embrace it and provide education in a personal way, can build a channel and marketing machine that will consistently dominate their industry.
Having tools like SharpSpring or other CRM’s that can track links will ensure you know what’s working well and what’s not on target so you need to make sure you measure.
Some facts about Ed
1. He wrote over 250,000 words in scripts for our YouTube channel last year.
2. He writes for Social Media Examiner & Influencer Marketing Hub.
3. He’s helped produce over 10,000 videos in the last 5 years.
4. On the call, he’ll work out if we can help and are the right fit for each other.
Some facts about Ed
1. On the call, he’ll work out if we can help and are the right fit for each other.2.He wrote over 250,000 words in scripts for our YouTube channel last year.
3. He writes for Social Media Examiner & Influencer Marketing Hub.
4. He’s helped produce over 10,000 videos in the last 5 years.