Covid Update: We are fully operational for filming days and the studio is open.
A global brand who provide high quality sink disposers and boiling hot water taps. Their products are for luxury kitchens and people who see value in time saving, hygiene and want to spend less time doing menial tasks in the kitchen.
To produce a product testimonial video at a clients home.
Testimonial video filmed – It’s no small task finding clients who are willing to let you into their home to be filmed on camera. As a result, we only had a couple of hours filming but still managed to capture the story under pressure.
Strategy – We suggested that the main video be cut into multiple short clips to be used as Instagram posts. The reason being, long testimonials are powerful on websites and at the point a prospect is seriously considering a purchase, but they don’t work so well online for people at the start of their journey.
Support – We also suggested multiple versions for YouTube ads that only attacked one specific point about the products at a time. Ads like this are effective because of the accumulative effect. Your viewers pick up the information you want them to in bite-sized pieces. It also means they don’t keep seeing the same advert, over and over again.
Result – More conversion and higher engagement on social media
Some facts about Ed
1. He wrote over 250,000 words in scripts for our YouTube channel last year.
2. He writes for Social Media Examiner & Influencer Marketing Hub.
3. He’s helped produce over 10,000 videos in the last 5 years.
4. On the call, he’ll work out if we can help and are the right fit for each other.
Some facts about Ed
1. On the call, he’ll work out if we can help and are the right fit for each other.2.He wrote over 250,000 words in scripts for our YouTube channel last year.
3. He writes for Social Media Examiner & Influencer Marketing Hub.
4. He’s helped produce over 10,000 videos in the last 5 years.