Covid Update: We are fully operational for filming days and the studio is open.
ØRN are a trade only workwear clothing supplier.
Orn started as members because they wanted to create more engaging comms.
Putting it simply, they wanted a tool they could use with their existing marketing to make people pay more attention to their message but not just that, they wanted their audience to enjoy watching it.
From the first three-quarters of membership, we produced 13 videos with different goals and uses. Quarter 1: Client update vlogs and playful sales content. We can’t give away all of our client’s secrets, but ØRN produced three videos designed to build existing client relationships and open doors to new prospects with very positive results. Quarter 2: ØRN wanted to mix offline with digital marketing to get a new product range of to a flying start. We produced a series of videos to go into digital brochures as well as on their website and social media. The result here was managing to produce three high quality promo videos in a day featuring models that needed direction, and a screenplay whilst sticking to the budget set for the quarter. Quarter 3: How do you stay relevant to your viewers when there’s a global pandemic going on? And how do you continue with an online sales and marketing strategy without sounding crass? ØRN asked us to produce 6 short videos to play on the fact that the world was working at home and to instead just bring a smile to their faces. The videos were distributed on social media and trended on a LinkedIn hashtag providing an uptake in engagement when needed most. The content will be relevant even after lockdown has finished due to the way we wrote them.
ØRN always had big visions with their content and marketing, and why not? The thing to learn here is that to grab and hold attention, you have to think un corporate because corporate videos are just too dull for anyone to enjoy.
Get creative, take some risks and let us work out the rest.
Some facts about Ed
1. He wrote over 250,000 words in scripts for our YouTube channel last year.
2. He writes for Social Media Examiner & Influencer Marketing Hub.
3. He’s helped produce over 10,000 videos in the last 5 years.
4. On the call, he’ll work out if we can help and are the right fit for each other.
Some facts about Ed
1. On the call, he’ll work out if we can help and are the right fit for each other.2.He wrote over 250,000 words in scripts for our YouTube channel last year.
3. He writes for Social Media Examiner & Influencer Marketing Hub.
4. He’s helped produce over 10,000 videos in the last 5 years.